Trademark registration in Guinea, trademark search in Guinea: national trademark registration, trademark registration with OAPI
A trademark in this country may be registered through one of the 2 available systems of trademark registration:
1. National trademarks may be registered through the State Trademark Office.
2. Through the O.A.P.I. treaty system.
Trademark Registration in Guinea: Requirements and Procedure in Guinea
Trademark registration requirements in Guinea:- Power of attorney simply signed.
- Design of the trademark in JPEG format in case of a graphical trademark (not required for word mark).
- The detaliation of goods and/or services for witch the trademark will be registered or the classes in case they are known.
- Details of the trademark owner (name, address, registration number).
- Invoicing details (name, address, fiscal number, registration number).
Trademark registration procedure in Guinea:The registration procedure lasts 6 months from filing to registration. The protection lasts 10 years from the date of application filing date.
You may download our Power of Attorney here. However, it would be advisable to send us the details related to your name and address so that we will fill the form for you, for your convenience.
OTHER SERVICES:1. Market watch for national, international and community trademarks that are registered in this country.
2. Translation services.
3. Valuation services and notoriety studies.
Trademark legislation of Guinea
You may request our services by sending to us a mail to email@example.com.